Ride 'Round Rhody
RRR exists, first and foremost, to raise money for local cancer treatment. This guides the direction and purpose of our registration policy.
As a general rule, LIFEcycle does not issue refunds for RRR registration fees.
- If a registrant is unable to participate due to illness or injury
- In the event that a registrant is ill or injured and cannot participate, he or she may be able to make arrangements with LIFEcycle prior to July 1, the year of the ride, to apply his or her registration payment to a future RRR. This will only be granted to registrants who have met the fundraising requirement.
- Refunds will not be issued in the following situations
- The weather forces us to cancel the event, relocate it, reschedule it or alter details in any other way that prevents a registrant from participating
- It is unlikely the ride would be rescheduled or relocated, if something prevents the ride from taking place on the selected date in the planned location, it will most likely be canceled
- Construction, road damage or obstacles of any other nature force us to change the route, cancel the ride, or make other changes that prevent a registrant from riding
- A registrant is not able to check-in at the ride and participate because he or she did not meet the required fundraising minimum and chooses not to make a donation for the balance owed
If you feel you are entitled to a refund because your reason for not participating is not listed above, or you need to make arrangements due to illness or injury, please let us know.